Whole Wheat Muffins
Try these whole wheat muffins using your food storage ingredients.
Makes 12 muffins.
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 cup milk (1/3 cup powdered milk and 1 cup water)
- 1 cube (½ cup) melted butter or margarine
- 1 egg (2 T. powdered egg and 4 T. water)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix dry ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
(If you are using powdered milk, mix dry milk with dry ingredients.)
In large measuring cup combine liquid ingredients. Pour over dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
Spoon the batter into greased muffin tins and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
Food Storage Recipes from Whole Wheat Muffins
Healthy Breakfast Foods
Healthy Snack Recipes
Recipes Using Eggs
Recipes with Honey
Powdered Milk Recipes
Like this page? Share it. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.