Whole Wheat Blender Pancakes
Enjoy these quick and easy blender pancakes.
All the ingredients come from your food storage.
Makes 6 to 8 pancakes
- 1 cup milk (1/3 cup non-fat dry milk and 1 cup water)
- 1 cup uncooked whole wheat
- 2 eggs (¼ cup powdered egg and ½ cup water)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
Put the milk and wheat in the blender. Blend on the highest speed for four or five minutes or until the batter is smooth. Turn the blender down to low and add in: eggs, oil, baking powder, honey, and salt.
Cook on hot griddle.
Whole Wheat Waffle Variation:
- Add one additional tablespoon of wheat
- And two additional tablespoons of oil
Enjoy eating your pancakes with
homemade rhubarb jam.
Food Storage Recipes from Blender Pancakes
Healthy Breakfast Foods
Recipes Using Eggs
Recipes With Honey
Powdered Milk Recipes