Seafood Salad Recipe ©
Who would have guessed that the main ingredient in this seafood salad recipe is cracked wheat.
You've gotta try it. I love it!
A great addition to your food storage recipes.
by Melonie Turley
- 2 c. cooked cracked wheat- (1 ¾ c. water and 1 c. coarse cracked wheat. Boil water, add wheat, simmer 20 min.)
Cracked Wheat Cereal.
- 1 small can tuna
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. ketchup
- 5 dried tomatoes/ 1 fresh diced (Cut dried into small pieces)
- Optional: Dried or fresh green peppers, onions, celery
Mix all ingredients well. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.
Wheat Recipes from Seafood Salad Recipe
Food Storage Recipes
Like this page? Share it. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.