by Jennifer Willis
Homemade popcorn is cheap, easy to make, and my favorite treat. No air popper or microwave - Just good old-fashioned popcorn
We use a 6-quart pan to pop our popcorn, but a smaller saucepan works just great if you want to make smaller amounts.
- Turn the burner on the stove top to medium heat
- Cover the bottom of the pan with oil
- Pour 3/4 cup of popcorn seeds into the center of the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid and wait for the popcorn to pop.
- When the popping slows down, turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle with salt and you’re done. You don’t even need to add butter because the oil takes the place of the butter.
Food Storage Recipes from Homemade Popcorn
Healthy Snack Recipes
Recipes for Corn