Garden Vegetable Soup ©
Garden vegetable soup is a family favorite.
by Melonie Turley
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups cooked rice - If you don’t have cooked rice, add 1 cup of uncooked rice and another 2 cups of water to the 4 cups of water (6 cups total), boil for 20 minutes. Boil rice and water before adding in the cream soup.
- 1 can green beans or 2 cups fresh / frozen (if frozen, put with rice for the last 10 minutes)
- 1 medium can diced tomatoes or 2 cups fresh
- 1 can corn or 2 cups fresh / frozen (if frozen, put with rice for the last 10 minutes)
- 1 can beans (garbanzo, small read, white, black) – drain & rinse
- 1 teaspoon salsa seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoon enchilada seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
Heat through, serve, and enjoy!
Food Storage Recipes from Garden Vegetable Soup
Homemade Soup Recipes
Grean Bean Recipes
Recipes for Corn
Recipes for Rice