Garden Vegetable Soup ©
Garden vegetable soup is a family favorite.
by Melonie Turley
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups cooked rice - If you don’t have cooked rice, add 1 cup of uncooked rice and another 2 cups of water to the 4 cups of water (6 cups total), boil for 20 minutes. Boil rice and water before adding in the cream soup.
- 1 can green beans or 2 cups fresh / frozen (if frozen, put with rice for the last 10 minutes)
- 1 medium can diced tomatoes or 2 cups fresh
- 1 can corn or 2 cups fresh / frozen (if frozen, put with rice for the last 10 minutes)
- 1 can beans (garbanzo, small read, white, black) – drain & rinse
- 1 teaspoon salsa seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoon enchilada seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
Heat through, serve, and enjoy!
Food Storage Recipes from Garden Vegetable Soup
Homemade Soup Recipes
Grean Bean Recipes
Recipes for Corn
Recipes for Rice
Like this page? Share it. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.