Easy Chicken Stew
This easy chicken stew is a great way to use your fresh potatoes and carrots from your
- 5-6 medium size potatoes
- 2-3 carrots
- 1-2 stalks celery (You can use dehydrated celery if you don’t have fresh stalks)
- 1-2 cups chicken (canned or fresh)
- 1 can corn (optional)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 package Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
Stem carrots and potatoes until they’re tender but not mushy.
Spread the chicken out in the bottom of a 9” x 13” pan (the chicken doesn’t have to be precooked).
Spread the mixed vegetables on top of the chicken.
In a separate bowl, cream together the onion soup mix, cream soup, and water (gravy consistency).
Pour the gravy mixture over vegetables and chicken.
Cover with tin foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
Food Storage Recipes from Easy Chicken Stew
Healthy Dinner Recipes
Recipes for Corn
Like this page? Share it. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.